Hi everyone!
It's hard to believe that it's 2016. Last year was a great one in many ways. This year has started off very differently than last year did. As many of you know, I deal with Bipolar II disorder. Last year at this time I was at the beginning of a hypomanic stage and was starting to swing a lot, and that continued for quite a few months. This year I am starting off in a different place, not a depressive stage, more of an in-between phase. That means I am neither "up" nor "down"...just sort of coasting along hoping that things take an upward turn soon. But I'm kind of at the whim of my disorder. I can't exactly "make" myself feel or be one way or the other. I just work with what I have.
Anyway, I am trying to do what I can to at least take baby steps towards venturing out. I actually was feeling a bit down on myself (kind of unattractive) so my daughter took it upon herself to set up a little makeover session with a boudoir photo shoot to make me feel a little better. She did a good job, and I had a good time. The new pics are on my website at www.diaryofaunicorn.com, and I've included one below. I didn't touch them up or add filters or anything...just some backgrounds or such. I suppose I look ok for a 51 year old.
So my next goal is to try to go to a meet and greet in a couple of weeks with a few friends of mine. Normally at these events I would be playing around and flirting with all kinds of people, making new friends and setting up party plans with people I already know. I'm not ready to jump back into things just yet, so as I said...baby steps. It will be enough this time just to be social and see some old friends.
Here's to a great 2016 for all of us! And here's to me getting my mojo back sometime this year (I hope).
Have a sexy day (and year)!
XoXo
Tracy
You look AMAZING at 51, I would have NEVER imagined.
ReplyDeleteThank you SO MUCH! Some days are definitely better than others...lol. I appreciate the compliment. Have a great day!
Deleteyour hot and sexxy age only a number it how you feel
ReplyDeleteyour hot and sexxy age only a number it how you feel
ReplyDelete