At the end of the last book I
talked about James and our friends with benefits relationship. During my (mostly) time off, he was one of
the few people I did see on a regular basis.
I felt comfortable with him. We
had known each other off and on for a couple of years, and I was wildly
attracted to him. He's fucking hot, and
so was the sex.
We hadn't seen each other in
a while but continued to talk and text.
He was in a relationship that was dying.
I wanted to see him, but after my experience with Chris, I was not going
to get involved with someone who was already involved, even if it was just for
sex. It's not a moral issue for me. I still believe the person with the
commitment is responsible for maintaining that commitment, not the "other
woman/man". I just didn't want the
potential for that drama in my life again.
So I would not see him while he was still involved.
When he told me the
relationship was finally over and he wanted to get together, I was
excited. I always knew I was playing
with fire just a bit because I did have some feelings for him. I've almost always been pretty good at
managing my emotions versus my sexual desires.
He's younger than me (38), never been married or had children. I asked him early on if he wanted children
and he said he really didn't know. If it
happened, it happened. If it didn't, he
didn't. I, on the other hand, knew I did
not want to have children in my life. I
thought we were pretty clear with each other on that topic.
We went to a movie and had a
chance to talk before it started. There
was hand holding and a little kissing during the movie, with maybe a little bit
of surreptitious stroking going on down below, but we pretty much just watched
the video. Driving to his house
afterwards I decided to surprise him with something I knew he loved but hadn't
had in a long time. Road head. The term is self-explanatory, but it means me
sucking his cock while he was driving. I
trusted him to keep us on the road. As
soon as he realized what I was doing, he immediately opened his pants and released
that gorgeous hard cock. I sucked him
and played with him the whole drive home, but I didn't let him come.
When we got to his house he
opened the door and immediately kissed me passionately before I could even take
off my jacket. James really only has one
speed in sex and that is full on passion...at least with me. We were all over each other. Chemistry is an interesting thing. It can vary wildly with different people but
still all be good, just different. With James
it was always full out.
At first we couldn't even be
bothered taking our clothes off. James
hadn't even zipped up his pants from the car to the door. Right there in the foyer he pushed me to my
knees so he could fuck my face. He likes
it a little rough, and with him I am happy to oblige. He loves to pull my head back by my hair so I
have to look at him while I'm sucking his cock.
He's very visual. I sucked and
pumped his cock hard and deep, wanting to taste him in my mouth. After the road head he couldn't hold out for
long and shot his load into my mouth which I swallowed, not letting a drop
spill.
We headed to his bedroom,
dropping the rest of our clothes along the stairs and ended naked by the time
we reached the bed. He pushed me onto
the bed and immediately buried his face between my legs, finding me hot and
soaking wet already. Going to work with
his tongue on my clit he drove two fingers into my pussy, finding my
g-spot. I wanted to hold out for as long
as I could, but I just couldn't take it anymore and came so hard. I don't think he let a drop spill, either.
Neither of us was ready to
call it a night yet. After catching our
breath, we rolled onto our sides facing each other, softly stroking each
other's bodies. His kisses could leave
me breathless, and I loved feeling the length of him stretched out against
me. He has such a wonderful body. The feel of his stubble against my cheek as I
nibbled on his neck and ear, the spent cock that I could feel rising back to
erection against my leg, his rough, manly hands pampering my soft sking. I physically craved this man.
Rolling to my side facing
away from him, I raised my leg so he could slide between my cheeks from
behind. The anticipation was building
for me again, feeling his head at the edge of my pussy before he slid deep
inside. Wrapping his arms around me, he
toyed with my nipples which immediately took me higher and made me thrust my
hips back into him. With one hand he
reached down to stroke me, and I was finding it hard to breathe with the
stimulation coming from every point. We
took our time, rocking together, almost like he was fucking me to sleep after
the explosiveness of our coming together earlier. The orgasm snuck up on me as I felt him
harden even more inside me. It was an
airy, breathy climax, the kind you can just sink into and feel swallowed whole.
I almost never spend the
night with anyone whether it be a man, woman, or couple. But after that, James and I just snuggled up
and fell right asleep. I'm not a good
sleeper, and I am not used to sharing a bed with someone. I have to admit that it was nice, and I
actually slept really well.
We started seeing each other
once a week or so, and the sex was always great. He had expressed an interest in the lifestyle
but wasn't sure what he would be able to handle or not. Up to this point our sex life had been
one-on-one only. I just wasn't sure he
was ready to really branch out. I did finally
realize that I was getting a little emotionally attached and was a bit
confused, so I asked him straight out what kind of relationship he wanted with
me. He said he also had feelings for me
but really didn't want to get into any kind of "heavy" relationship
since it hadn't been that long since his last one. We continued our friends with benefits for a
while longer. We actually really are
friends, too, not just fuck buddies.
There is a difference.
I backed off for a little
while to make sure I was able to let go of my developing emotional
attachment. We continued to talk, but we
didn't see each other for a while. I
wasn't going to end up getting hurt, and maybe I wasn't quite clear with myself
what I wanted at that time. I needed my
space, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment