Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Disappearing Men - What's The Deal?

I admit that I rarely pursue men, women, or couples.  I have enough profiles up on various dating and sex sites to get plenty of emails and start conversations.  But lately I have noticed a disappointing trend.  Men (especially men) start conversations, won't make a move towards suggesting a meeting, and then just disappear...never to be heard from again.

Now I don't usually do long, drawn out conversations before meeting.  If I am interested in someone I like to meet within the first couple of weeks to see if there is any chemistry so neither of us wastes our time.  But I have guys that seem all hot and heavy, ready to meet, and then either they just stop communicating or won't pull the trigger on a meet, even if I suggest it.

What do you think is going on here?  I am a real person, and I would actually like to meet a man to have a swinging relationship, good sex, and maybe even fall in love.  But even when those stars start to align I find out that the guy is lying about being single or something...or like I said, just disappears.

Why are so many guys afraid to just meet?  They say that is their goal, but then they come up with excuses or even worse, make plans only to cancel at the last minute.  I have no patience for that and do not give second chances.  Or why do they text and email but then leave without another word.

I am befuddled.  That is a good word.  Befuddled.  I've been catfished a few times, stood up a few times, and had many men go poof!  Where are all the real men who are attractive, want the same things, and actually act on it?  Luckily I have a few friends with benefits to call on, but I would really like to meet someone new with potential.  Help me out with your thoughts.

Have a sexy day!
XoXo

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment