After instant message exchange with one of my friends, I was
very turned on. My breasts, especially
my nipples, are one of my hottest spots for me.
My nipples were already so hard, I had to take off my clothes and lie back
on the bed to just massage and squeeze them.
For the record, I do like porn. I like all types of video porn - men, women,
groups - but I probably watch more girl on girl porn than anything. So I found a nice video of two women online
and rubbed my tits while watching the women on screen doing the same
thing. When one of the women moved down
to lick the other one's pussy, I lowered one hand to my own. I was wet, and my clit was so sensitive. I continued this way with one hand on my
breast and one stroking my pussy for a while.
I really can almost come from having my nipples played with.
I decided to get out one of my vibrators. This one is pink and a little flexible, about
7" long with just a little curve in it.
I started with a low setting, just lightly stroking all around my clit
with the soft buzzing, teasing myself.
Every time the vibrator would rub over me while I pinched my nipple I
could feel the orgasm building. On the
computer, the women were now on top of each other, with their legs intertwined,
grinding their clits against one another.
One of my favorite things.
Soon I felt the vibrator dipping further and further into my
pussy. I enjoy toys of all kinds,
whether by myself or with others. This
time I decided to stay on my back and use it to fuck myself slowly, rubbing it
against my clit, sliding it against my g-spot, then burying it deep inside
me. My hips were moving with the rhythm,
and I closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensations. I don't always need to be moving quickly, and
this was one of those times where I just continued to stroke and squeeze until
I finally gave in to a really good orgasm...the kind where you can feel the
orgasm in your clit and inside your pussy at the same time. Mmmmm.
I can have multiple orgasms sometimes, and sometimes I am
completely satisfied with one.
Masturbating alone and/or with a toy is just a purely self-indulgent
time. You aren't thinking of pleasing
someone else and can focus entirely on what you are feeling. But it is only one part of a fulfilling
sexual lifestyle for me. I do enjoy
being with others more because I like to give as much as I like to
receive. However, there is nothing wrong
with masturbating as often as you want.
And I do believe that it is true that the more times you have sexual
experiences, the more often you want them.
When I was finished I took a couple of licks of my juices
from the vibrator. I actually like the
way I taste. I encourage all women and
men to taste their own come. You may be
squeamish at first, but it's yet another sense aroused and you get to know
yourself just a little better. Now it
was time for sleep.
Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment