I never really mention race in my books because for me it's all about the person, not their race that turns me on. Curtis and I had played once before, years ago, but he didn't think I was into black guys, so he asked me about it. This is one of the few sessions in any of my books where I mention race.
Curtis and I went to a hotel and this was
purely a session of hot fucking and sucking.
We had decided to do a hot broadcast on my AFF account. A hot broadcast is a live streaming video of
your camera, so I brought my laptop along.
While people can watch and comment on a hot broadcast, it can't be
downloaded or saved, even by the people streaming it. It can be good if you want to put yourself
out there but not have files that can be downloaded floating around.
We turned on the computer, set up the
broadcast, and got undressed. There
wasn't really any kissing or foreplay; we just got down to business. We started off with him standing and me
sucking his very thick, very long, very hard dick. Because of his size I do have trouble getting
much of him in my mouth. It's just not
physically possible for me to open my mouth any wider. We did this for a while and checked the
broadcast. We were up to about 500-600
viewers which is a pretty good amount for a Monday lunchtime gig. The viewers were making comments and requests
of things they wanted us to do, but it's hard to really focus on fucking while
you are reading comments. That's just
one of the reasons I could never be a woman who does camera sex for money. I guess I'm not that good at multi-tasking
during sex, unless it's with multiple partners...lol.
We moved to the bed where I could try a
different angle, and despite his size, I was really enjoying myself. Curtis seemed to be enjoying himself,
too. He used my camera on my phone to
take some pictures and a video of me blowing him. Putting down the phone he flipped me over
onto my back, pushing my legs up near his shoulders. He put on a condom and had to go slowly
because of his size. He commented that I
am small and tight, but that may just be because of his size. I don't think I'm big or stretched out by any
means, but I think he would consider most women small and tight. We fucked this way for a while, then I got on
top and rode him. Holding my hips
tightly he thrust deeper until he came.
We took a break, and I smoked a
cigarette. I kept the camera going and
gave the viewers a bit of a show playing with my tits and pussy. We could hear the comments coming in and the
they wanted wanted him to fuck my ass (not happening), wanted reverse cowgirl,
wanted me to lick his ass (he didn't seem interested in that.) They loved the contrast of his BBC with my
white pussy and ass.
Curtis got hard again, so I started giving
him another blowjob. This time Curtis
moved the camera closer so it was focused on my face and his cock. While keeping the camera close he moved me
back onto my stomach and entered me from behind, pulling my hair back to hold
me in place while slapping my ass. He
reached down to fondle my pussy and clit and immediately made me come.
I switched to reverse cowgirl so the viewers
could get a good view of him going in and out of me from a different
perspective. The number of viewers
continued to increase. We moved the
camera to his chest (not an easy thing to do) so the people could get a very
close view of his big cock going deep into my wet and juicy pussy.
After a couple of hours, we were both tired
and satisfied. It was a fun
afternoon. Later that afternoon I had a
couple dozen emails from people who had watched the broadcast, and the video
and picture started trending as soon as I uploaded them. Here are a few samples of the emails I got
when I returned home.
1. I
know you hear this all the time but you look amazingly awesome! I just had to
stop by and let you know. Hot cam!
2. mmmmm,very
hot cam-play!! hi from germany :o) pls play c2cum wirh my big cock ,o)
3. Hi
I have been watching some of your videos and first saw you live I'm sure you
would be a lot of fun. too bad your so far away. you certainly have a beautiful
sexy body. please keep posting.
4. Hello. Thanks for sharing yourself online. Your pics
and videos are very mmmmm stimulation. You are very pretty and sexy. I enjoyed
reading yor blogs and will most likely read the digital book in the near
future. I loved seeing you live on cam today. Wow,,,,you are so very sexy.
Looks like you are in a hotel....traveling? If so, where are you?
5. Hi
Unicorn., I might be unable to meet you but reading about your exploits
would be an interesting substitution.
6. Saw
you on cam. Nice! Ever get to Florida? Love to host you. Do you have YIM?
7. hello
my angel, I'm jealous, wanted to be with you in his place, kisses
8. Saw
your videos and pictures. Very sexy
indeed. Keep it up!
9. How
can I get your books?
10. I
want more and maybe even participate with the cam. send invitation of friendship. very, very good your videos, I see that has
done everything in bed
All in all it was a very fun afternoon diversion. Not sure when I will get to see Curtis again,
but I am looking forward to it, and this time it won't be a few years away.Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment