My preferred method of
communication until I had established some type of relationship was through
Yahoo Instant Messenger. It was how I
kept all of the people straight. I could
make notes under their profile and read through previous messages to remind
myself who was who.
Adult Friend Finder is a great
resource if you are a woman or even a couple.
It is not so good if you are a man, either gay, bisexual, or
straight. While a man may be lucky to
get one contact a month, I would average between 50 and 100 a day. I quickly learned to sort out the freaks and
liars and psychos and only respond to those that seemed like real
possibilities.
That is how I met my friend, Greg. We initially met for coffee and had a good
time. Shortly after he called me to see
if I wanted to go to dinner. We went to
a small Mexican restaurant near his house, then back to his house. Greg is an interesting guy and makes a great
FWB. He’s a few years older than me, has
a nice house and responsible job, and I don’t think he’s ever had a serious
relationship in his life. He’s still an
avid surfer and takes regular surfing trips out of the country. He also really likes his marijuana.
The first time chemistry was hot
but still very comfortable. It’s nice to
be so compatible with someone and be able to share your fantasies and desires. He’s a bit of a nudist and
exhibitionist. While we pretended to
watch TV, mostly we were making out and removing each other’s clothes. Soon I was reclined on that leather couch
with Greg’s face buried between my legs, licking my clit until I was writhing
with pleasure. As I came, I grabbed his
head, holding his mouth in place.
After a brief recovery period,
we exchanged places, and I started on what I love to do and am told that I have
quite a gift for…sucking cock. Greg’s
was very nice, about seven inches, average thickness. I liked to take my time. I think that is one reason that men
appreciate my skills, because I truly enjoy it, and I take my time. I took him deep in my mouth, sliding my
tongue from the base to the head while my hands cupped his balls. I moved my hand up to follow the strokes of
my mouth, sliding and turning my hand in time with my mouth. I love the feeling of an already hard cock
getting even harder inside my mouth. I
knew when to back off just a bit to enhance and extend the pleasure.
He slowly pulled me to my feet
and walked me into his bedroom with the big king size bed. While standing, he bent me over the bed so he
could enter me from behind. I was still soaking
wet from my own arousal and orgasm. He
felt amazing. The angle was just
right. I moved to my hands and knees on
the edge of the bed while he stayed standing.
Every thrust was deep inside me, and I could feel another climax
building. He was close, too. He asked me where he could come, and I told
him anywhere, so he buried his load deep inside me.
You might be wondering at this
point about protection and the swinging lifestyle. It really runs the gamut. I would say, though, that probably 75% of my
encounters do not use any type of protection.
There is a basic code of swingers to get regularly tested. I try to get tested at least twice a year,
and in all of my years of swinging I have never had even the slightest sexually
transmitted disease, and I very rarely use condoms unless the man wants to. Even in party situations where condoms are
available, most people do not use them.
It may seem irresponsible, but there is an unspoken agreement that
people in the lifestyle are clean when they are playing.
Greg was a
keeper. He soon became one of my
favorite friends with benefits because he was so fun and comfortable and
skilled. If I decided I wanted to get
laid, I could call up Greg, and he was usually available, and vice versa. He also had no romantic expectations, so I
could see this working out for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment