I recently had a conversation with a beautiful bisexual
woman from Arizona via instant messaging, but at the end I didn’t really know
if she was a woman or a man pretending to be a woman. You decide.
Tracy: Hi Lori,
it's Tracy
Lori: Hey there
Tracy: how r u
doing this morning?
Lori: I am still
a bit tipsy lol. I napped yesterday, then we went out. Can't sleep. I will be hurting
today lol
Lori: You seem so
much like me. I need a friend that does not judge
Tracy: oh
no. recovery def takes me a lot longer
at this age. lol. we do seem a lot alike, and it's good to make
a friend like that
Tracy: i do have
one question tho that may seem odd. at
some point soon, maybe tonight, i would like to do a quick video chat or phone
verification so i know u r a woman. i've
been fooled before by idiot men trying to pretend they are women
Lori: I did not
mean to ask or imply if your kids were in all this. I guess that sounded odd. I
just love your as open as me. I just don't talk about josh knowing
Tracy: oh, it's
no issue. i know my girl have had
threesomes, but they just don't live in the lifestyle
Lori: No that's
fine. We can video chat or just Skype. I will get josh, my son, to get the cam
on this desktop. I used to cam daily when I had my laptop. Was kinda addictive
Tracy: i know the
feeling. i am fighting a wicked cold and
look like crap so maybe we could do that tonight? i'm going wedding dress shopping with my
daughter later then taking her to dinner
Lori: Well Josh's
one ex gf was not just bi but very open. We talked about it all. All I said was
always be honest. Lies and playing with others does not work
Lori: I just
think it's great they are cool with it. Like I said. Always wondered how a
daughter would take me lol
Tracy: that is so
true. i just had a couple who were close
friends of mine in the lifestyle. they
were playing with a guy but my girlfriend started seeing him and then broke up
with her man for this other guy
Tracy: i think
most of this new generation r much more open and less judgmental than ours
Lori: Ya but I
had a friend that her son met a girl and just changed. Just started to judge. I
am glad most are open
Tracy: my last
real boyfriend was also bi, so that made for a lot of options
Lori: His ex gf
and I would go out and we all would rate women lol. Was great
Lori: My ex BF
was orally bi
Tracy: of course
he was also married and a pathological liar.
Tracy: that's
awesome!
Lori: Ya we
mostly met guys. Seemed either they were older or a lot younger. Not sure why
it happened that way
Tracy: if u ever
want to read my first book, just let me know.
i'll send it to u in a word document so u won't have to buy it
Tracy: it's
amazing how many guys r totally straight until u let them know that u like bi
guys. lol
Lori: I would
like that. I can buy it. I don't care
Lori: Well I
think most guys are curious. That's just me. At some point as teens they try on
panties and watch gay porn lol
Tracy: this was a
cheap one. only 99 cents. it's available on amazon.com. the title is "The Swinging Lifestyle,
Diary of a Unicorn.
Tracy: lol. so true
Tracy: i don't
think anyone is totally gay or totally hetero.
i think there is a spectrum and we all fall on it somewhere
Lori: I agree. If
I was lord of the universe I would ask everyone to try it
Tracy: i know,
right? how can u know u hate it if u
never try it?
Tracy: it's all
in the mind and prejudices
Lori: I knew josh
and his best friend, both manly jocks lol. Would help each other. I busted them
kinda and josh was all worried he was gay. I asked if he liked girls still and
he said hell yes. So I told him its just
life. But make good choices and be safe
Tracy:
absolutely. my daughter and i always
talked about her sex life openly. i'm
super close to my daughter
Tracy: if u r on
facebook, u can send me a friend request to Tracy Williams Gavin
Lori: I think I
had it easier being just us. Kind of us against the world thing. Plus both have
enough black mail that neither can talk. Oh lord I won't tell ya the ages I
have done lol
Tracy: hell, i
had a fling with my older daughter's groomsman the night of the wedding in
2010. he was 24. thus leading to our estrangement
Tracy: she set it
up and then got pissed at me when i followed through. she became a real prude after she got married
and had a baby
Lori: I have
stories like that lol. My sons best friend went into the marines and he kinda
set up a going away dream bj thing lol. Matt and Josh used to peek at me and I
never cared. So when Matt was leaving.. We all were drinking the day before and
josh walked to the store to get more. Kinda setting it up. Well moments later
the bj was done lol
Tracy: nice! my kids all loved it when their friends told
them that i was a MILF. until the 2
older ones became judgmental.
Lori: See growing
up josh was weird. If we were on vacation he would actually show me off. But
when his friends were over he hated any one to notice me. Now he is older. If
we go out he begs me to show off
Tracy: i love
that. hey when u get stupid emails from
guys on AFF send them to me so i can add them to my book. lol
Lori: Love
what? Most of my emails are just crude
one liners. Or those trying to be romantic. It's hysterical
Tracy: love that
he likes to show u off. i am using some
of the one liners and the poetry/romantic ones.
they crack me up
Tracy: and i love
their screen names. i got one yesterday
from "fatfunnyguy" who asked if i have nice toes. OMG!
Lori: Honey. I
never tell people how I dress when we go out. But it's a blast. He says he gets
more looks being with a Milf. If he had his way it would be in a micro skirt
and blouse with no bra lol
Lori: OMG I love
the names. Do they think that we read them and drop out panties over names like
"mrcomeallover"
Tracy: that is
why this book is going to be so funny for women to read. i've got so many names
with their sorry ass emails. it's gonna
take me a while to compile enough and then write and edit it.
Tracy: and i love
dicks as much as pussy but do guys really think we are going to respond to 17
pics of their penises?
Lori: Ya I know.
Be clever at least lol
Tracy: if they
only knew that an intelligent and witty email will get a response from me
unless the guy is a troll. the hottest
guy can send me crap and i won't reply
Lori: I am same.
To me we can fuck any one. But I like clever and funny and being different
Tracy: so do u
have plans for today besides "recovery"? lol
Lori: Getting in
shower in a minute. Have to take my neighbor to church
Lori: She is 78.
Had no one so I take her every Sunday
and then food shopping
Lori: I sit in
church and wonder which women are secretly wild lol. Which guys are pervs lol
Tracy: that's
nice of u. u know who r the biggest
pervs? cops and firefighters! lol
Tracy: well i
will let u get ready for ur day. hope u
feel better. i'll be back on tonight
after i get home if u want to do a video chat or skype
Lori: Ya have
done a few. I did blow a cop once to get out of a ticket lol. I had known him
for a while. Just they a mutual friend but he stopped me and I blew him there
Tracy: i would
have done the same thing!
Lori: Oh I am
enjoying this. Am in the living room in just an old tee wishing my toys were in
here lol. Since josh moved in and my laptop crashed it makes it hard to play
and be on line.
Tracy: oh that
sucks. im still lying in bed on my
laptop
Lori: I still
sneek some times in here if he is sleeping lol the getting caught rush is there
lol
Tracy: so true
Lori: Ya mom of
the year lol
Tracy: lmao. well im gonna try to take some more cold
medicine and a nap. love chatting with u
and will catch u again later tonight i hope
Lori: Some night
we can skype. Drink wjne and I will tell you about raising a pervy son solo lol
Tracy: that will
be awesome! bring the toys!
Lori: Hope you
feel better
Tracy: thx. u too.
ttyl
Lori: See toys is
what gets me seen and caught by him lol
Tracy: oh
well....gotta live life
Lori: Go before I
say too much lol
Tracy: lol. k. bye
I ended things there because it got kind of weird. I was always pretty open with my kids, but it
seemed like she crossed a few boundaries to me.
Plus I still didn’t know if she was really a woman or just pretending to
be. Any ideas?
Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy

No comments:
Post a Comment