If you have followed my blog or my website and facebook page, you are probably wondering why there isn't much new going on. Well, to be honest, I am in a slump. You probably already know that I am bipolar, and I have been in a depressive episode for about 3 months now. It fucking sucks! That means that I haven't been going out or having sex, and my newer medications have even decreased my sex drive. As someone who has always had an extremely high sex drive, I don't exactly know what to do about it.
I do continue to post a sexy blog now and then. They aren't stories that are immediately happening, but they are true stories from the past couple of years. Some of them can be found in more detail in my books, but some are different.
Anyway, I just thought you might like an explanation of what is going on. Keep your fingers crossed that I get my self together before too long. It really does suck.
Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy
hope so get better soon
ReplyDelete