Sunday, June 21, 2015

6some turned 5some

I wasn't sure how last night was going to turn out since I thought my mouth was going to be out of commission for our party of six.  And then one of the women canceled so it became a party of five. Two girls - L and Me.  And three guys - M, J, and T (the Ninja).  But after fighting a bit of traffic we all made it to the hotel.  We had a drink and were all naked in about 10 minutes.  L and I were going to have our hands and mouths full with these three studs.

T and I had a little alone time before the others got there, so I let him start with L while I took my turn with M and J.  I was a little hesitant with my mouth but soon realized that it wasn't hurting at all. I wasn't able to go as hard or fast or deep as I usually was, but I was definitely able to kiss and suck cock.  We got the party started with T going down on Linda and M going down on me while I sucked J's cock.

It wasn't long before M made me come, and I looked over to see T and L fucking away.  So we switched positions, and I had J lie on the bed for me to give him a blowjob while M fucked me from behind.  One of my favorite positions.  We spent the next couple of hours switching up with the men moving back and forth between the two women.  My head was spinning from the number of orgasms that I had, but the men weren't ready to come just yet.  They wanted to take their time, and I can't even think of any positions or combinations that were not in play last night.  It was a bit of a whirlwind, but a very good one.

We ended the night on a great note with me sucking T until he came in my mouth while M fucked my pussy from behind and came inside me.  Meanwhile, L was giving J a spectacular blowjob which drained every drop of come from him which they both seemed to enjoy very much.

Having another woman would have been nice to even out the numbers, but I think L and I did a good job making sure the men were all taken care of and satisfied.  Looking forward to the next party next weekend.  There are, of course, a lot more details to this story, so be sure to read my next book for the full encounter.  Until then...

Have a sexy day!
XoXo

Tracy

1 comment: