Thursday, June 4, 2015

Am I A Cougar?

I've been giving this topic some thought, and I want to know what age difference between older women and younger men makes a woman a cougar?  I never really gave it much thought until I joined the site Cougarlife.com and started receiving a lot of emails and such from really young guys.

For me, at age 50, I try to keep my sexual exploits to men age 35 and up.  So am I a cougar?  I do occasionally break that guideline, dipping into the lower 30s and even the upper 20s on a rare occasion, but the sweet spot for me is really 35 - 45 year old men (and women.)

I am not looking for a traditional relationship, but I do like to be able to have fun both in and out of the bedroom, and I like men who can carry on an intelligent conversation.  When I venture into the under-30 age bracket and try to even have a text conversation, I get a lot of "mmmkay" or "hey" remarks.  I also get a remarkable number of emails from young men looking to me who want to lose their virginity.  I don't want to be a teacher!

Granted, I get a lot of stupid emails from men over 45, but many of them contain words of more than one syllable (even if spelled incorrectly.)  So back to my original question...what age difference does a cougar make?

Have a sexy day!
XoXo

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment