Tonight I have a play date with M who I last played with a couple of weeks ago. I really like him. He's good looking and charming and great in bed. Since we have played once before I expect this one to be down and dirty, really getting into what we like together.
M also asked if maybe we can add another couple to the mix next time. I'm all for that. The more the merrier. I have some people in mind, but one couple in particular, M & L. They are great friends and great lovers and swingers in a group situation. Looks like things are going to be busy over the next few weeks.
I also have an overnight play date scheduled with W for Saturday. I haven't done an overnight in who knows how long, so this will be interesting. W and I have been friends with benefits for many years, but we haven't seen each other in a few weeks. The interesting thing about our playtime is that we both really enjoy mutual masturbation just as much as fucking. We also enjoy watching porn together, so that should be fun. I am looking forward to both of these things.
And then in a couple of weeks I have back to back weekend small group parties, which should be a blast. Three or four couples at each one. Woo Hoo! I need some woman time, too, and it's hard to find single Unicorns, as you all may already know.
So the dance card is getting full, and I'm loving it. Hope to have some fun stories over the next few days. Stay tuned...
Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy
P.S. Just thought I would add a regular picture of what I normally look like in regular clothes for those of you who might be interested.

No comments:
Post a Comment