Last night I went to meet a new couple. Initially it was supposed to just be a meet and greet to see if we hit it off, but K (the female) asked me if there was any chance we could fuck on the first meeting as she would like to surprise V (the male). I told her that it all depended on chemistry but I wasn't opposed to it if all went well.
We met at a local restaurant for a drink and hit it off immediately. They were an attractive and intelligent couple, and we spent some time talking about the lifestyle. They are much more conservative than I am, but then most people are.
K had taken the initiative of reserving a hotel room, so we headed over there pretty quickly. We had a drink then immediately got naked. Things started happening very quickly from there. I found myself on my back with V sucking my nipples while K sucked his cock. We moved from one position to the next so quickly that it was hard to keep up. I know that K and I switched positions, and I started giving V a blowjob while she licked my pussy from behind. Yum. It felt amazing.
After a brief break I was on my hands and knees going down on K while V stood at the end of the bed fucking me from behind. One of my favorite positions. He had a nice thick cock, and he was able to give me a good pounding to the rhythm of me licking K's pussy.
Back and forth we went throughout our time together, and it was all good. I would definitely play with this couple again. I just hope that someday I can talk them into getting together with some other friends of mine or going to a meet and greet to meet some new people. All in all, it was a great night. And I needed the distraction.
For more details on this encounter, catch my next book which I am currently working on. Until then...
Have a sexy day!
XoXo
Tracy
good glad you you had a good time and got your mind off other things
ReplyDelete