Friday, September 25, 2015

A Hot Threesome With Sara And Charles

One afternoon I was browsing through my inbox on AFF, and I came across an email from a beautiful redhead.  Her name was Sara.  We sent each other a few emails to get to know each other.  It turns out that she wanted to surprise her boyfriend with a FMF (female/male/female) threesome that night.  After viewing more pictures of both of them, I agreed.
I met Sara at a local Starbucks around 9:00 p.m.  She stood out immediately, a tall, voluptuous redhead.  I approached her and asked, “Are you Sara?”
She turned, smiling, and replied, “I am, and you must be Tracy.”  She leaned forward to give me a hug like a long lost girlfriend.  I knew this was going to be fun.  We took our coffees to an outside table on this warm late summer night.  We chitchatted a little about ourselves, and I learned that Sara’s boyfriend, Charles, was a police officer (I told you that cops and firefighters love swinging).  Unfortunately he didn’t get off of work until midnight.
We sat at Starbucks chatting until they closed and ran us off.  We still had time to kill so we moved to the local Waffle House which was close to Charles’s place.  Near midnight we went to his townhouse, to which Sara had a key.  I was already lusting for her body.  She was gorgeous, and I do prefer women who are more full figured than those who are thin. 
Shortly after we arrived Charles came home.  I know there’s the cliché about men in uniform, but he was fucking hot.  As he walked in Sara said, “Hi baby.  I brought us a present,” pointing to me.  He looked briefly surprised then his eyes flared with excitement.  While he was removing his uniform and taking a shower, I couldn’t wait any longer to get to know Sara on a more intimate level.  She was sitting on the couch, so I stood up, straddled her, and lowered myself to her lap with our crotches touching through the thin shorts we both wore.  Her mouth was as voluptuous as her body, and I hungrily kissed her, licking into her mouth, tasting the sweetness and desire.
That’s how Charles found us when he returned from the bathroom only wearing a towel…which dropped to the floor at the sight before him.  He came over to join us, and Sara and I both turned our heads to his cock between our faces.  Together we licked him up and down while continuing to grind our pussies together.  It was apparent that we needed to lose our clothes, and quickly.
We moved to the bedroom.  Charles wanted to watch initially, so I lay on my back while Sara positioned herself on top of me.  We started off slowly, rubbing and touching each other’s breasts and sucking on nipples.  I have extremely sensitive nipples and can almost come from having them sucked.  We were wrapped around each other kissing and tasting.  She felt wonderful.
I could see Charles in a chair stroking his hard cock.  It isn’t a cliché that all men want an FMF threesome.  I have yet to meet one who doesn’t.  Sara relaxed down on my naked body, and I could almost feel her throbbing clit rubbing against mine.  She adjusted herself a bit lower, and then I really could feel that hot pussy.  Slowly stroking and softly grinding, this was one of my favorite things to do.  There’s nothing that compares to it.  Her wetness mixed with mine.
We spread our legs wide, and Charles dipped his head to where our bodies joined so he could tongue both of our pussies at the same time.  I was so aroused that I don’t even remember changing positions, but Sara rose up and climbed to lower her beautiful cunt to my face.  At the same Charles slid his cock into me.  I was in heaven with a beautiful woman on top of me and a gorgeous man fucking me.
I could tell that Sara was about to come.  She was very vocal, as am I.  As her orgasm swept through her, I could taste her flowing over my tongue.  Charles pulled out, positioned us side by side, and took turns fucking each of us while Sara and I continued kissing and stroking and sucking.  Sliding up my body, Charles positioned himself near my mouth.  I loved licking my juices off of him.  While I gave him head, Sara returned the favor with me, going down on me, thrusting her tongue into me and licking my swollen clit.  Somehow Charles and I ended up coming at the same time, and I tasted his saltiness in my mouth.  My own orgasm took me out of my mind, and I was just riding the waves of pleasure.

Although this get together was just a one-off and not an ongoing thing, it was still definitely time well spent.

1 comment: