Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Conversation with an ex

I am still friends with my ex-boyfriend from about ten years ago.  He was a good guy.  We just didn't work out.  He's also friends with my daughter who is getting married in a couple of months.  I reached out to him to see if he is coming, and we caught up on what else is going on in our lives.

One thing led to another, and I found myself telling him about my new website.  He has been hinting (overtly) for a long time that he would like to be a friend with benefits.  I haven't been that interested because I have a few of those, and I was feeling like this was played out.  We got off the phone with him saying that he was going to go look at my website.

A few minutes later he called me back, and this time he got right to the point saying, "I really want to fuck you.  I mean it."  Hmmm.  Do I want to go down this path?  When it was good, it was really good, but when it was bad, it was...not so good.  I told him I wouldn't rule it out, but that he would need to give me a few days notice to think about it.

Now I'm wondering...do I or don't I?  It's not like I want a relationship with him or anyone else.  We've been over for a long time, although it's only been three years since the last time we had sex.  I'm considering it.  Anybody reading want to weigh in on whether or not I should do this?  I'm talking all suggestions and advice under advisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment