Sunday, May 31, 2015

Yesterday's Photo Shoot

Yesterday I did a photo shoot with a real photographer.  It was a very graphic shoot with everything from lingerie and sexy poses to full on nudes.  I'm not the most photogenic person, and I'm very critical of my photos, so I hope they turn out okay.  The photographer was a friend, so at least I trusted him and felt very comfortable in my nakedness.  It may take a couple of weeks to get the final photos back, but when they come back I will post them on my website at www.diaryofaunicorn.com.  Hope you will all check them out.

Right now I need to get out of bed because I have a playdate with a new couple that I met last week.  I'm looking forward to it.  They are relatively new to the lifestyle, so we may take things slowly, or we may jump in with both feet.  I will take my cues from them.  Who knows?  Maybe they will be open to getting a few photos, too.

I will write about the playdate later or tomorrow so stay posted....

Have a happy and sexy day!

XoXo
Tracy

Here's one unedited picture from the photo shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment