Yesterday was quite the busy day. I've been working on getting my website up and running, and I finally published it live. The site is www.diaryofaunicorn.com. Check it out. It is an evolving site with changes being made regularly. You will find pictures, information about me, my books and soon to be coming other products, etc. Sign up for my mailing list for free to get discount coupons and be notified of specials.
And I got my third book finished and published! Right now it is available on amazon.com and smashwords.com in various digital formats, but I will soon be selling directly from my website, as well. I'm so excited. And I want to give a special thanks to my best friend, Lisa Springer, who does my cover photography. She's amazing!
I am currently working on my fourth book and meeting new people. Yesterday I was supposed to have two coffee meet and greets. The first one happened with a young man...definitely below my age guidelines, but there are always exceptions. It went well, he was attractive, intelligent, and witty. He was also assertive (which I like) and asked for another date for next week where we plan to have more adult fun.
My second coffee date did not happen. I did not get a confirmation from the man so I cancelled. This morning I got a text saying that he had all kinds of personal issues going on and had to cancel. I wished him well and told him maybe someday we will meet up if he gets his shit together.
One potential meet up tonight, but that is yet to be determined. Still waiting on him to confirm. I hate people who cancel or drop the ball.
Hope today isn't quite as packed as yesterday so I get a little downtime, but I am having a blast with the new site and new book. Please read it, leave reviews, and email me with your feedback at tracy@diaryofaunicorn.com.
Have a sexy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment