Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Welcome to the Diary of a Unicorn

Welcome to the first day of my new blog!  Thanks for joining me on my journey.  My name is Tracy Gavin, and my blog will follow my path as a Unicorn in the swinging lifestyle.  What is a unicorn?  Well, a unicorn is typically referred to as a single, bisexual, female who likes to participate in sexual encounters with men, women, couples, and small and large groups in a variety of settings.  My entries will chronicle my thoughts on the swinging lifestyle and my activities in particular.

I am also the author of the Diary of a Unicorn book series.  I have just finished my third book, and you can find my books on my soon to be live website www.diaryofaunicorn.com or on amazon.com or smashwords.com in various digital formats.  These books are my true life accounts of my exploits, relationships, and experiences as a swinger.  They are also very sexually explicit, so don't say you weren't warned.

There are various ways you can stay in touch or follow me.  Along with my website, you can find me on facebook at https://facebook.com/diaryofaunicorn.  My twitter is DiaryUnicorn, and my instagram is TracyUnicornDiary.  You can also send me an email any time at tracy@diaryofaunicorn.com.  I love to hear from people who read my books...and now my blog.

New entries will be more adventurous (I hope) after I get my website completed.  Until then...thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment