Thursday, May 28, 2015

Date with Mr. M

A couple of weeks ago I went on an actual date with Mr. M.  It was a real date, and I rarely go on real dates.  I go for coffee meet and greets or maybe a drink, but never a full on dinner with someone I don't know.  But he was insistent that he wanted to take me out even though we had never met.  I threw caution to the wind and said yes.

He showed up looking even better in person, and I was very pleasantly surprised.  We went to Carraba's for dinner, and the conversation flowed well and smoothly.  We talked a lot about the swinging lifestyle and found we had a lot in common.  I was very attracted to him, and I thought the feeling was mutual but wasn't sure.

When he took me home he was a gentleman.  He kissed me goodnight and left it at that.  I had told him that I had some major dental work coming up so I wouldn't be available for a little while, but I didn't want him to think I wasn't interested.  It turns out he was interested, too.

So tonight we are getting together again.  I am not sure how the evening is going to go.  He is picking me up, but are we going straight to his place to hang out, going to get a drink or something?  My preference would be to go to his place and just relax, maybe order a pizza...after we get to know each other a little better physically.  Yes, I hope the night includes sex.  I think it is on his mind, too, so we should be on the same page.

I will post again tomorrow about how our "date" goes and see if everything lives up to expectations.  I definitely have high hopes for this one.  Wish me luck.

Have a sexy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment