Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fun with GoDaddy Support

As my website is still new I call GoDaddy customer support for help at least a couple of times a week.  They are the most helpful people.  For some reason I have always gotten men and never women who answer the calls.

Since my site is an "adult" site with explicit content I always warn them that they are going to be looking at a site that includes graphic images and nude photos, etc.  The guys seem to be even more helpful once they start poking around my site to help me.  I suspect my site has been passed around to the customer support people, and I always tell them that they need to purchase my books now that they have seen me naked...lol.

Other than that it was a typical day.  Since I just published my third book I am already working on my fourth.  I really get a kick out of reading some of the emails I receive, and if you haven't read my books, you should, simply for the entertainment value of the content that I include from these people.  I can't make this shit up!  I just write the books...

I was supposed to have an initial meet and greet tonight, but it got canceled due to a work conflict from the guy.  Oh well.  I have another scheduled for Friday with a new couple, and they have already confirmed.

Please feel free to leave comments so I know that SOMEBODY is ready this!  And check out my website at diaryofaunicorn.com.

Have a sexy evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment