Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pet Peeve of the Day

I get so sick of guys constantly bemoaning the fact that they can't get laid, that there are no "real" women out there looking for fun, or that they (we) are all flaky.  Well I'm here to tell you that in my world it's the other way around.

As a free-spirited swinger I "meet" virtually a lot of men.  I say men because this doesn't usually happen with couples or women.  My guideline is to meet first in a public place to make sure they aren't ax murderers, psychos, or weirdos, and also to gauge physical chemistry.  At that point, many are asking for a second date with the possibility of sex on the table.  If I'm attracted then I am totally open to that.

Lately, though, men have just been plain fucking lazy or inconsiderate.  At this point I book a lot of dates.  I even double book because I know from first-hand experience that at least half of the men are going go cancel or chicken out.  I understand that things come up, and I'm cool with that.  What I'm not cool with is last minute cancellations for no reason after I've already gotten ready for the date.

So men, if you aren't getting laid, consider yourselves to blame if you are perpetuating this behavior.  I have little to no tolerance for this.  If you don't confirm, don't bother calling back because I've lost interest.  Out of sight really is out of mind in my book.  Get your shit together or find somebody else because I have a list of those who would be happy to take your place.

Just a word to the wise...don't fuck it up.  Have a sexy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment