Friday, May 22, 2015

Feeling a little down today

So my third book has been published for a few days now, and it's not selling.  That has me a bit bummed.  I've also completed my website but am not really seeing any traffic.  I know, I know.  It's going to take time.  But today I am ready to give up on writing and the website, even though they are both new.

I am a swinger who writes about my adventures.  I am not a writer who swings to have material to write about.  There's a difference.  My swinging will continue even if I stop writing and my website gets no visitors.

On a positive note, I do have a meeting with a new couple tonight, and I have high hopes that maybe a drink may turn into a playtime.  Wish me luck...with all of it.

2 comments:

  1. would love to know how your night went

    ReplyDelete
  2. The date went well. I met a couple who is relatively new to the lifestyle. Very nice. We spent time together talking about our experiences in the lifestyle. There seemed to be mutual attraction, and although we didn't play that night, we have plans to get together soon for a playdate. I'm looking forward to it as they were so friendly and also attractive. As I am more experienced I will take things at their pace so they feel comfortable. You may see a few more entries about them down the road...I hope...:)

    ReplyDelete